Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.585 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,367,962 Franc (元27,036) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)