Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.977 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,900,769 Franc (元33,739) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)