Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.840 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,519,058 Franc ($11,707) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)