Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,738 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.720 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,335,494 Franc (14,998 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)