Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,345 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.887 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,962,634 Franc (12,671 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)