Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.422 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,248,504 Franc (14,849 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (41 minutes ago)