Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.019 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,081,311 Franc (₨119,891) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)