Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.343 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,926,199 Franc (47,745 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)