Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.592 XOF / NAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,028,708 Franc (45,495 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (44 minutes ago)