Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 158.176 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,046,015 Franc (12,935 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)