Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02557 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,113,267 Franc (82,652,515 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)