Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02442 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,845,683 Franc (75,573,008 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)