Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02444 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,857,310 Franc (75,997,875 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)