Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.229 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,896,438 Franc (5,640 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)