Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.756 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 921,626 Franc (2,745 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)