Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.505 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,649,766 Franc (4,903 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)