Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.275 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,495,990 Franc (руб 161,298) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)