Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.417 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,258,493 Franc (руб 120,807) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)