Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.864 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,160,102 Franc (R$ 6,078) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)