Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.445 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,351,596 Franc (R$ 14,128) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)