Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 180.118 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,733,913 Franc (R$ 9,627) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)