Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.417 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 952,901 Franc (руб 91,472) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (39 minutes ago)