Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.370 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,054,756 Franc (руб 101,712) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)