Cost of living comparison between Volgograd, Russia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.662 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 859,254 Franc (руб 88,928) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)