Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.673 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 918,497 Franc (руб 86,058) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)