Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.916 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,463,054 Franc (297,598 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)