Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.357 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,032,380 Franc (руб 217,203) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)