Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.312 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,059,617 Franc (руб 221,185) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)