Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.755 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,341,170 Franc (руб 124,704) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)