Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.051 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,354,196 Franc (€4,911) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)