Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,842,103 Franc (€2,791) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (43 minutes ago)