Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.097 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,564,287 Franc (R$ 14,729) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)