Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.825 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,856,631 Franc (R$ 13,771) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)