Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,205,337 Franc (R$ 13,396) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)