Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.329 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,956,229 Franc (R$ 12,676) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)