Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 267.698 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,339,038 Franc (5,002 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)