Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03063 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 765,422 Franc (24,986,536 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)