Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 267.875 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,368,874 Franc (5,110 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)