Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 268.428 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,263,828 Franc (4,708 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)