Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.117 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,697,871 Franc (24,565 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)