Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.942 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,605,866 Franc (37,798 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)