Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.999 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,524,391 Franc (37,678 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)