Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.164 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,360,191 Franc (50,786 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)