Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.588 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,555,152 Franc (₨181,087) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (44 minutes ago)