Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,461,058 Franc (₨180,802) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)