Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.393 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 881,274 Franc (₨93,827) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)