Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.606 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,192,774 Franc (52,764₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)