Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.736 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,030,993 Franc (47,432₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)