Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 672,573 Franc (29,670₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)