Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.899 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,700,594 Franc (CH$4,114,362) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)