Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 508,464 Franc (€775) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)