Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.549 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,121,001 Franc (€1,710) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)