Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.414 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,164,592 Franc (€1,799) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)