Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 512,808 Franc (€777) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)