Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21503 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,279,560 Franc (COL$5,950,649) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)