Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18533 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,663,500 Franc (COL$8,975,903) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)