Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,087,209 Franc (Mex$ 73,105) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (41 minutes ago)