Cost of living comparison between Villahermosa, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.052 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 953,130 Franc (Mex$ 31,716) in Villahermosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)