Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,130,963 Franc (€3,261) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)