Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,430,345 Franc (€2,168) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)