Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,008,240 Franc (€4,621) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)