Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,188,201 Franc (€3,359) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)