Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.523 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,224,141 Franc (€1,862) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)