Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.585 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,575,893 Franc (€3,929) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)