Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,175,160 Franc (€1,782) in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)