Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06694 XOF / LAK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,672,039 Franc (39,914,858 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)