Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,486 Franc (€5,072) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)