Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 333.923 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,509,171 Franc (7,514 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)