Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.676 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,596,822 Franc (7,736 лв) in Vidin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)