Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 453.752 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,150,084 Franc (C$6,942) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)