Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 411.908 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,091,944 Franc (C$7,506) in Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)