Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.566 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,298,400 Franc (€4,963) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (11 minutes ago)