Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,919,198 Franc (€2,924) in Vicenza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)