Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,074,222 Franc (€4,691) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)