Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,968,057 Franc (932,626 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)