Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,893,570 Franc (921,750 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)