Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,299,452 Franc (€5,032) in Verona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)