Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.263 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,602,399 Franc (R 35,402) in Vereeniging.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)