Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.535 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,783,622 Franc (Mex$ 62,507) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)