Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.255 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,935,704 Franc (Mex$ 60,012) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)