Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.577 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,364,655 Franc (€5,132) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)