Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,963,101 Franc (€3,015) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)