Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.313 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,394,752 Franc (€5,212) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)