Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.326 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,672,154 Franc (€5,647) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)