Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.905 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,296,179 Franc (3,847 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)