Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.011 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,281,236 Franc (3,836 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)