Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.152 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 838,410 Franc (2,494 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)