Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,955,112 Franc (183,802 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)