Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.704 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,865,678 Franc (174,304 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)