Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.074 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,060,855 Franc (kr44,104) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)