Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.319 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,762,662 Franc (kr19,958) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)