Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.487 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,983,546 Franc (kr45,018) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)