Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.566 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,954,081 Franc (44,379 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)