Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.419 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,867,759 Franc (55,716 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)