Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.566 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,522,869 Franc (52,923 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)