Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.029 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,762,391 Franc (26,293 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)