Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.702 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,899,138 Franc (57,593 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)