Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.535 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,709,469 Franc (5,141 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (31 minutes ago)