Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,248,261 Franc (€4,957) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)