Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.052 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,754,892 Franc (₨217,936) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)