Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 612.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,718,128 Franc ($4,441) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)