Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 579.540 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,883,125 Franc ($6,700) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)